Limit=2000' failed: Not Found

I have the same problem, as of yesterday it stopped working. Can still control individual items and control music but Start Routine is returning same error as mdenecke

My Openhab skills are very rudimentary, only been running openhab in my house for a few months, will watch this thread in hope of updates.

If you are on OH3, you can try

update org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol <link redacted, fixed in SNAPSHOT>

and report if that fixes your problem.

1 Like

I am running a docker container OPENHAB_VERSION 2.5.7
I assume that I would have to update to OH3?
Sorry for asking this question as I should know it, how or where do I add that command you posted?

Only possible for OH3. I’ll check if I can provide something similar for 2.5. On the karaf/openhab console (openhab-cli console) .

1 Like

ok great thanks. If there are not updates for my version.
I will update my system. It just can be a pain sometimes as I just did this about 3ish months ago.

update org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol https://janessa.me/esh/org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol-2.5.13-SNAPSHOT.jar

for openHAB 2.5.x

1 Like

Thank you!!! that was it, I did upgrade my docker container to V 3.0.1 then ran the command and it started working again. May I ask, just because is driving me crazy… what was the issue?

Amazon changed the URL.

This worked for me. Thank you

thank you so much for this fix, worked!

2.5.x here,
update org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol https://janessa.me/esh/org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol-2.5.13-SNAPSHOT.jar

fixed it as already said.
Thank you very much for your work.
BaseUrl should be in a config file as Amazon changes url often but I’m fine.
Andrea

It was not a problem of the baseURL.

1 Like

Hi, should I write it in the terminal via ssh?

Thank you

Don’t bother, link is dead, but you would do it in karaf console.

I have done the update, but the issue now comes back.
2021-02-18 10:17:38.681 [ERROR] [nal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler] - An error occurred while calling method ‘ThingHandler.handleCommand()’ on ‘org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol.internal.handler.EchoHandler@665c7f’: GET url ‘https://alexa.amazon.de/api/behaviors/automations?limit=2000’ failed: Not Found

If that URL is requested, it‘s the „old“ version.

i updated again… and now:
Thing ‘amazonechocontrol:account:6c171fb8’ changed from UNINITIALIZED to UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_MISSING_ERROR)

openhab> bundle:list 240
START LEVEL 100 , List Threshold: 50
ID │ State │ Lvl │ Version │ Name
────┼────────┼─────┼─────────┼─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
240 │ Active │ 80 │ │ mvn:org.openhab.addons.bundles/org.openhab.binding.amazonechocontrol/3.0.1

Could it be that you have two bundles running now?

openhab> bundle:list | grep -i ama
216 x Active x 80 x 3.0.1 x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Amazon Echo Control Binding
it is now the old one :frowning:
I have cleared the cache and rebooted, and the “old” Binding is active.

Yes. After clearing the cache you get the distribution Version.