Logitech Harmony Hub setup sitemap

I have managed to setup my harmony hub with openhab but so far I can only switch on/off how do I control the Volume e.g. volume up/down/mute

also how to I add my automatic curtain opener that is also connected to harmony hub

this is my sitemap

Sitemap

sitemap aub label=“Aub”

{
Switch item=Harmony_Activity mappings=[PowerOff=‘PowerOff’, ‘Watch TV’=‘TV’, ‘Watch Sky Dvr’=‘SkyDVR’]

In my sitemap it’s
Switch item=HarmonyHubYamaha label=“Volume” mappings=[VolumeUp=’+’, VolumeDown=’-’]

Switch item=HarmonyHubMute mappings=[mute=‘Mute’]

and in items:
String HarmonyHubMute “Mute” { harmonyhub=">[den:press:Yamaha Amp:Mute]" }

It’s really a matter of looking up how the activities are named and what the buttons are named within myharmony

I would think that for a curtain opener it would be the same, but maybe a dimmer so that you can change what % it is open or closed.

thanks for your reply I have entered the line for volume as the following but its not working when i press button in openhab

Switch item=HarmonyHubSamsung label=“Volume” mappings=[VolumeUp=’+’, VolumeDown=’-’]

here is the following activities (devices)

please see picture

Just wondering, what is the actual verbiage for volume control on your Samsung Amp device? Is it actually VolumeUp and VolumeDown?

Yes its just Volume up + and Volume down -

also how do I add my curtain opener which is called Swish Autoglide 5080

when i try to add a items file with

Switch item=HarmonyHubSamsung label=“Volume” mappings=[VolumeUp=’+’, VolumeDown=’-’]

i get the error
2017-02-11 20:27:01.489 [WARN ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Configuration model ‘harmony.items’ has errors, therefore ignoring it: [1,12]: missi
ng EOF at ‘=’