Looking for a water meter

Hi folks,

I’m looking for a water sensor, in order to see the water consumption in real time. Zwave better, but any other solution can be considered.

Please help me :slight_smile:
Andrea

I’ve got a couple of these connect to a esp8266. If you’re OK with the basic soldering I’d happily send you a the code for it.

Uses wifite and mqtt too send data. Cost? Less than a a round of beers

1 Like

What’s the smallest flow rate these can pick up? Could they detect a dripping tap?

On mine I can get it to register down to a fast drip which is 0.1L/m Perhaps I could improve it in code as I count number of pulses and worked that out into L/m.

Hi,

thanks for the great news. In facts I never used esp8266. Can you explain a bit more? what is the “bill of material”? :slight_smile:

thanks for your support, much appreciated
Andrea

Hi folks,

still I dind’t find a solution. Unfortunately the FortrezZ device is out of stock.

Any other clue?

thanks
Andrea

Maybe this one is also OK for you?
Volumenmessteil

I own one since one 1 1/2 years, 20 signals/liter. There are also other available (actual 10 and 100).

The seller is very friendly and for me he program a extra chjip with 20 signals / liter :wink:

I’m satisfied!

Hello, how did you manage the voltage with this sensor (5v mini) and esp8266 (3.3v) ?
Thank you.

Aymeric