I did a huge mistake an installed on my debian a current snapshot.
Looks like there is a lot broken. Z-Wave is not working like before. etc…
To bad I cantt go back to 1566 vie apt. (to old)?
Can someone please provide the openhab2_2.5.0~S1566-1-1_all.deb file?
Or does someone know where to download it?
I can‘t help with a download location. But what errors are you experiencing? I would suggest to go to S1592 as S1594 has a bug with feature installation.
1566 was stable for me for around 3 weeks…
I’m having a lot of start errors, exceptions and every night my zwave controller is lost… ;(
Anything in the logs when that happens? Also, please share your exceptions. We can’t fix it if we can’t see it.
I agree, sory for not sharing the log files… ;.)
Attached you can find the openhab.log fro mthis morning.
As I said, I would go back to S1592. I think I identified the problem with the feature-install-exception but it is not so easy to resolve in a running installation. It will work again after it has been fixed in master. Maybe some of your other problems vanish, too.
Then you have a lot of model validation errors, especially for the sitemaps and some for rules. Are these new or did they occur before?
thx for feedback.
For now I’m on S1577. That looks okay so far. Would you recommend updating to 1592?
I know about the validations errors. As far as I remember they are not new. I changed a few things these days, added new rules, items etc.
Glad you got it working.
Upgrading so S1592: That depends on what bindings you use. S1577 does not contain e.g. the homekit-upgrade. If S1577 is working for you I would first try to eliminate all warnings and errors. That way it’s easier to see which issues are created by the new version and which are not connected to the upgrade.
I fixed my rules and sitemap warning, there where nor errors.
I’ll gibe 1592 a try.
Just to be sure I deleted the zwave xmlfiles under user data. After a while the binding recreated them.
Let’s see what happens tonight.
I got the same Problem this night.
here you can find the log file.
It looks like the z-wav queue is full.
I’m going to put the zwave binding in debug mode and let it start again.
"2019-05-19 22:32:53.558 [ERROR] [WaveSerialHandler$ZWaveReceiveThread] - Exception during ZWave thread.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Queue full
at java.util.AbstractQueue.add(AbstractQueue.java:98) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ArrayBlockingQueue.add(ArrayBlockingQueue.java:312) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager.processReceiveMessage(ZWaveTransactionManager.java:404) ~[220:org.openhab.binding.zwave:188.8.131.52905180959]
at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveController.incomingPacket(ZWaveController.java:1064) ~[220:org.openhab.binding.zwave:184.108.40.206905180959]
at org.openhab.binding.zwave.handler.ZWaveControllerHandler.incomingMessage(ZWaveControllerHandler.java:643) ~[220:org.openhab.binding.zwave:220.127.116.11905180959]
at org.openhab.binding.zwave.handler.ZWaveSerialHandler$ZWaveReceiveThread.run(ZWaveSerialHandler.java:323) [220:org.openhab.binding.zwave:18.104.22.168905180959]"
Is zWave working at all? I can have a look this evening, but it‘s hard for me to debug because I don‘t own any of these devices. Is that exception everything that is logged? Especially if some exception for a scheduler is logged before would be interesting.
Nope, that is everything I got. Nothing else to find in the logs.
I just deleted all files put the zwave binding in debug and restarted everything, including recreation of the xml files.
Let’s see if there are more information in it.
It seems that messages are received and added to the recveived-queue but not processed. The only reason I can see for that would be that the ZWaveReceivedThread is interrupted for some reason. I can’t explain why this should happen ATM, bit maybe the log will help us.
I had to restart the openhabserver at 6 pm because the hue/deconz was offline, and due to a Fritzboxupdate that binding was offline, too. I remember I found a bug somewhere describing that problem.
Before and after that I couldn’t find something special in the logs… Let’s see what happens tonight.
Nothing new, it is still running.