Loxone anyone?

Can you see using paperUI if you see the channels associated with the room controller at all?

Although there is a selection to visualize the inteligent heating box in Loxone, itā€™s not visible in Paper UI. Everything have to be done by virtual input and outputs, switches and so on. Loxone binding is quite good documented and I also think that there is enough channels in that binding.

When it comes down to it, I am glad it is like this, because then I have total control over it.

Hi, no the channels arenā€™t showing up in paperUI, I thought I could add them manually in the item config but that isnā€™t working either

I searched around and I think I am not the only one who would really like this featureā€¦ So to attract some developers I set a bounty. If their are people with the same request feel free to chip in :wink:

You are right, this is controller v1, I missed that from you log. Only V2 is implemented in 2.5 (maybe you can move to v2 and have this right away?)
You canā€™t add items manually if there are no channels behind to support, this will not work. Adding V1 should be no problem. Nice to have a bounty on that, should make a bottle of scotch!
Virtual outputs is a way to go too, as @Milhauzz says.

If you could fix this for me I am happily to pay for that bottle xd I talked to the guy that implemened Loxone here. He said he tried to work with the V2 controllers but they wouldnā€™t work with our heating system :frowning:

I tried with controller V2 and virtual outputs, canā€™t seem to get them working either :confused:

1 Like

When something is complicated,letā€™s start with simple things first. What do you have linked as virtual output in Lox config? Do you have the virtual outputs under Lox thing in Hab? Do you have them linked to itmes? Are there any update of items in Hab? Maybe silly questions, but when you donā€™t have 4x yes, then you have to think, where the mistake is :slight_smile:

Anybody else updated to Loxone 10.3 having connectivity issues?

I just updated to 10.3.11.25 and get ā€¦

OFFLINE - COMMUNICATION_ERROR Error communicating with Miniserver (Token-based authentication failed.)

Will try and dig deeper to see whatā€™s going onā€¦

Sorry for the spamā€¦ managed to fix it by clearing the token under the Loxone thingā€™s ā€œShow Moreā€ in the PaperUI and re-authenticating.

All good now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!
Since upgrading to openhab 2.5.0 stable I get following loxone warning in the log:

[WARN ] [.binding.loxone.internal.LxWebSocket] - [9] Received response, but awaiting none.
What does that mean, how can I fix it?

Can you post a bit more from before and after that message?

The problem occurs in combination with alexa skill+Rollershutter item, I ask alexa eg to open my blinds group and then I see the warning message above. I can reproduce the behavior with a single blind, too.
The event logging tells me that at that moment a miniserver communication error occurs.
Alexa tells me that my blind is not reacting. The blinds are not moving correctly.

2019-12-31 19:55:05.069 [WARN ] [.binding.loxone.internal.LxWebSocket] - [3] Received response, but awaiting none.

2019-12-31 19:55:05.127 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'loxone:miniserver:xxx' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Error communicating with Miniserver (Miniserver response timeout occured)
After this message, it goes online again after some seconds

Here my setup:

loxone:miniserver:xxx "miniserver" [ user="admin", password="xxx", host="10.0.0.55", port=xxx]

Group:Rollershutter gRW         "Wohnzimmer Rollo"      {alexa="RangeController.rangeValue" [category="INTERIOR_BLIND", friendlyNames="Wohnzimmer Rollo", supportedRange="0:100:10", unitOfMeasure="Percent", actionMappings="Close=100,Open=0,Lower=(+10),Raise=(-10)", stateMappings="Closed=100,Open=0:99"] }
Rollershutter Rollo_WZ_klein    "eins"  (gRWz,gRWa,gRW) {channel="loxone:miniserver:xxx",
                                                        alexa="RangeController.rangeValue" [category="INTERIOR_BLIND", friendlyNames="eins", supportedRange="0:100:10", unitOfMeasure="Percent", actionMappings="Close=100,Open=0,Lower=(+10),Raise=(-10)", stateMappings="Closed=100,Open=0:99"] }
Rollershutter Rollo_WZ_gross    "zwei"  (gRWz,gRWa,gRW) {channel="loxone:miniserver:xxx",
                                                        alexa="RangeController.rangeValue" [category="INTERIOR_BLIND", friendlyNames="zwei", supportedRange="0:100:10", unitOfMeasure="Percent", actionMappings="Close=100,Open=0,Lower=(+10),Raise=(-10)", stateMappings="Closed=100,Open=0:99"] }

My dimmer item is working fine - no warning, no communication error in log:
Dimmer Licht_WZ_Leinwand "Leinwand" (gLW,gLEG) {channel="loxone:miniserver:xxx",alexa="PowerController.powerState,BrightnessController.brightness"}

What I will do next, I will use my old sd card setup (with OH 2.5 unstable - some milestone building befor the official 2.5 release) and check if I face the same problems.

@ ppieczul
I can send you a trace log of the loxone binding during such a call via PM

Hi @HALLO01
Thanks for all the information.
I will need more debug logs from before the server gets disconnected. They should explain what has happened. Can you set debug logging level for org.openhab.binding.loxone via openhab console and send it to me?
There were practically no changes to the binding along 2.5 lifetime. But other components might have impacted that.
Thanks
Pawel

Yes sure, I will do so, but next year :wink:

To close this topic, thanks to @ppieczul, he has fixed this issue!
Currently I am using a local fix, but maybe Pawel can comment: Is the fix available in latest 2.5.1 snapshot?

I submitted the fix here https://github.com/openhab/openhab-addons/pull/6788
If anyone in this thread would like to review it, it would accelerate the merge.
Thanks @HALLO01 for reporting and assisting me in the fixing.

Hi all

I have the same problem to connect to loxone miniserver.

2020-02-07 10:15:42.643 [ERROR] [ding.loxone.internal.LxServerHandler] - [1] Received state update request for unknown control (channelId=loxone:miniserver: ā€¦

Is it possible to fix this problem?

Hi @miro1. Could you send me in a private message more complete log with what happened before and after that line?
Thanks.

Hi @ppieczul, sorry for my late answer I was in holidays :slight_smile:
I have updated OH now to 2.5.2, deleted the Token in the Loxone Things and it works now :blush:
Thank you for your support by Loxone integration