M2 Realease - REST API not working

Tried removing chromecast, no dice

There are a couple other bindings that will cause the issue. See this comment on GitHub.

I was able to revert to the M1 version of the Chromecast binding but that did not resolve the issue. The binding requires the litvak library (the one that generates all of that log spam :wink:). litvak has a Jackson dependency.

openhab> bundle:list -s | grep chromecast
240 │ Active │  80 │ 2.5.0.M1              │ org.openhab.binding.chromecast
277 │ Active │  80 │ 0.11.0                │ su.litvak.chromecast.api-v2
openhab> bundle:requirements 240 | grep jackson
openhab> bundle:requirements 277 | grep jackson
osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.fasterxml.jackson.annotation)(&(version>=2.9.0)(!(version>=3.0.0)))) resolved by:
   osgi.wiring.package; com.fasterxml.jackson.annotation 2.9.8 from com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-annotations_2.9.8 [203]
osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.fasterxml.jackson.core)(&(version>=2.9.0)(!(version>=3.0.0)))) resolved by:
   osgi.wiring.package; com.fasterxml.jackson.core 2.9.8 from com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-core_2.9.8 [205]
osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.fasterxml.jackson.databind)(&(version>=2.9.0)(!(version>=3.0.0)))) resolved by:
   osgi.wiring.package; com.fasterxml.jackson.databind 2.9.8 from com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-databind_2.9.8 [206]
osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.annotation)(&(version>=2.9.0)(!(version>=3.0.0)))) resolved by:
   osgi.wiring.package; com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.annotation 2.9.8 from com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-databind_2.9.8 [206]

I just can’t find that bundle so I can perform a bundle:update for it. Do you happen to know where in Jenkins I can find the M1 repository and more specifically these libraries? I searched but did not find :frowning_face:

Mike

I am on M3 and I have the same problem.

Is there a workaround?

Yes it was fixed on M5

1 Like

I’m on M3 and I can confirm installing chromecast binding blows up REST docs