Main UI empty after admin login

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspberry pi 4 2GB
    • Java Runtime Environment: java 11
    • openHAB version: 3.1.0 Snapshot
  • Issue of the topic: When i start openhab service the Main UI works, after a while when i login the admin, the page is empty, just black

I upgraded to snapshot 3.1.0 trying to solve some issues with openhab3.0 > White Noise on Google TTS, Rules not beeing executed randomly, after save they are executed as should, etc. etc.

So i upgraded via openhabian-config to the latest snapshot. But now when I go to the main UI i see some things (barely configured, am busy converting everthing and building an page). When i login as admin the screen is empty, also in another unused browser and on my mobile, so the problem is Openhab.

Is there a method to clear something to reset the main UI? I cleared cache (openhab-cli clear-cache) but that didn’t work.

Hope someone can help!

This is the code from the black page I see…

<!doctype html><html><head><meta charset="utf-8"><meta http-equiv="Content-Security-Policy" content="default-src * 'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval' data: gap: content: blob:"><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1,maximum-scale=1,minimum-scale=1,user-scalable=no,minimal-ui,viewport-fit=cover"><meta name="theme-color" content="#e64a19"><meta name="format-detection" content="telephone=no"><meta name="msapplication-tap-highlight" content="no"><title>openHAB</title><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes"><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style" content="black-translucent"><link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="res/icons/apple-touch-icon.png" crossorigin="use-credentials"><link rel="icon" href="res/icons/favicon.png" crossorigin="use-credentials"><link rel="manifest" href="/manifest.json" crossorigin="use-credentials"><link href="css/app.css" rel="stylesheet"></head><body><div id="app"></div><script src="js/app.js"></script></body></html>

This was solved after installing the testing version of openhab via openhabian.

I still have the same problem since snapshot version 3.1.2146 / 2147.

By deleting the browser cache you can see the main UI again, after the correct login the main UI remains white.

The same problem with 3.1.0 Build 2146-2148 Snapshot on different browsers and computers.
The error does not exist with the OH 3.0.0!

If it’s not a bug, what can I do to fix this problem?

Please fix. Thank you very much.

I think it’s a bug, couldn’t find anything to reset the main ui. If you revert back to Testing version the problem is gone, so I think that’s your only option to get the main UI back at this point…

Had the same problem. It works again with 3.1.0~S2150-1

2 Likes