[MainUI] Styling of Homepage / Overview

I would like to ask two questions regarding the styling of the main page.

1. Is it possible to change the background color of the overview page? I would like to use some light gray instead of the white default?

2. I would like to completly remove the tab bar at the bottom? I’ve already hidden everything but the
    overview page.

Thanks

The UI is based on Framework7 so perhaps searching for that could give some hints.

I already had look at their documentation, but I can’t even find the location where the tab bar is inserted. :frowning:

1. When you click on the CODE tab for the Overview page there is a backgroundImage option. I imagine there is also a backgroundColor option as well. Though the color choices are limited to the F7 set of colors. See oh-equipment-card - Equipment Class Card | openHAB for a list of the colors.

2. No, you can’t eliminate the tab. It’s a tabbed Page and there is no way to change that.

1 Like

You can do it per device in the Help & About page > “Standard home page background color”.
You can change the navbar to a fixed one with “Simple navigation bar on home page”.
There are no ways to configure this for all devices yet.

That’s true, but if you edit the page to change “Display model cards” and check “Administrators” only, regular users (including those who are anonymous) won’t see the bottom tab bar, only admins will.

1 Like

Both hints work perfectly. Many Thanks