I’d like to revive the “important changes” section for the current 2.2 snapshot builds.
Due to holiday season, there weren’t many major changes in the snapshot - especially, no updates from ESH were pushed to openHAB since end of June.
Well, today we have a new distro build (#988) that includes a major ESH update. You can see the list of the more than 50 changes here.
It includes fixes in most ESH bindings like:
- FSInternetRadio: Improved connection handling
- Astro: Critical fixes in the job scheduling, so that this now works reliably
- LIFX: Fixed powerOnBrightness configuration
- Tradfri: Fixed some exceptions
- LIRC: A newly added binding
Besides those, there were also many smaller fixes for the Paper UI and the Basic UI and refactorings in the core framework. They should be all fully backward compatible to your existing (2.1/2.2) setups - if you come across any weird new behaviors and warnings/errors in your logs that weren’t there before, please be so kind and report them at https://github.com/eclipse/smarthome/issues.