Marketplace upgrade erro log: after restart

Noticed this in the OH Log right after start.
Something I should care / resolve? how? :slight_smile:
Thanks for pointing me somewhere.

OH 3.3.0

2022-10-25 11:59:43.108 [INFO ] [rketplace.MarketplaceBundleInstaller] - Reinstalling missing marketplace bundle: marketplace:130503
2022-10-25 11:59:43.116 [WARN ] [rketplace.MarketplaceBundleInstaller] - Failed reinstalling add-on from cache
org.openhab.core.addon.marketplace.MarketplaceHandlerException: The local cache folder doesn't contain a single file: /var/lib/openhab/marketplace/bundles/130503
        at org.openhab.core.addon.marketplace.MarketplaceBundleInstaller.installFromCache(MarketplaceBundleInstaller.java:85) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.core.addon.marketplace.MarketplaceBundleInstaller.lambda$3(MarketplaceBundleInstaller.java:156) ~[?:?]
        at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:183) ~[?:?]

It’s a warning so may not be something to worry about. Are all your add-ons installed and functioning? If so, it’s probably just an unexpected cache miss or there was a clear the cache or something and OH went back out to the internet to pull and install the add-ons.

seems like all functioning fine… but those 37 java warnings are annonying :wink:

Do they happen every time you restart of just this one time?

seems like everytime now, but I’m pretty sure it was not always like that. So might be when I updated one of the addons manually (WeatherCalculations). Not sure tho.

If it’s consistent and happens all the time it’s probably worth filing an issue. At a minimum the logs should be DEBUG if it’s not something worthy of note. But I bet it points to a bug.