after some changes on my items file and rules I thought its a good idea to do a reboot (after half a year).
I should not have done it.
I am Running openhabian 1.4.1-413 on a Raspberry pi 3.
I found that the logs were flooded with http responses I do to request the status of some of my devices (Alarm system, car e.g.).
I removed the rules doing these requests and it got better (less flooding).
Then I had a look into the karaf console and found loads of Bindings to be stuck in the state “Resolved” or “Waiting”.
Of course I could start the bindings manually, but I guess there is something wrong.
I am a little lost about how to proceed.
(I did stop OH, deleted the cache and tmp …) but it did not help,
thanks for your response.
Actually I was asking an educated guess about the probability, that my issue will be solved in the future with your approach.
I know that’s a quite difficult / impossible question to answer
However, your reponse makes me confident, that your workaround will possibly help in most of my startup issues.
So thanks again for your help.