Maven pom path error

Gentlemen …
I have an error which I can’t get rid of.

amanda:org.eclipse.smarthome.ui.lcars shaller$ mvn clean
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[FATAL] Non-resolvable parent POM for org.eclipse.smarthome.extension.ui:pom:[unknown-version]: Could not find artifact org.eclipse.smarthome.extension:pom:pom:0.8.0-SNAPSHOT @ org.eclipse.smarthome.extension.ui:pom:[unknown-version], /Users/shaller/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/smarthome/extension/ui/pom/0.8.0-SNAPSHOT/pom-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.pom, line 4, column 11
 @ 
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]   
[ERROR]   The project org.eclipse.smarthome.extension.ui:org.eclipse.smarthome.ui.lcars:[unknown-version] (/Users/shaller/Projects/openhab2-master/ws/org.eclipse.smarthome.ui.lcars/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM for org.eclipse.smarthome.extension.ui:pom:[unknown-version]: Could not find artifact org.eclipse.smarthome.extension:pom:pom:0.8.0-SNAPSHOT @ org.eclipse.smarthome.extension.ui:pom:[unknown-version], /Users/shaller/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/smarthome/extension/ui/pom/0.8.0-SNAPSHOT/pom-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.pom, line 4, column 11 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
[ERROR] [Help 2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableModelException
amanda:org.eclipse.smarthome.ui.lcars shaller$ 

I have tried to adjust my settings according to the help pages. I was searching around even started from begin. But it seems to persist and I’m lost in my forrest of thinking.

Can one of you guys help me?

Stefan

Hello,

I am facing the same problem.
Did you find any solution? Kindly share here if you did.

Thanks.