MaxCubeBridgeHandler - Unexpected exception occurred during run of queueConsumer

Hi All,
Migrating from OH2 (Synology) to OH3 (Openhabian), I had a very smooth transition of my Cube items and sitemaps.
However after installing a WMBUS stick (org.openhab.binding.wmbus-3.2.0) and Smart Electricity Meter (DSMR-binding) I’m not able to Send commands to the Cube anymore. The actual temperatures of all thermostat are being updated, just the Send commands are not working.
Note both the WMBUS and Meter Reader work perfectly.
I experience this error as soon as I send a change to the set temperature of any thermostat in my Cube.
Any idea how to debug this error?

Note: I already tried to remove and reinstall MAX Binding. I receive no error and again the reading works fine but still I’m not able to send commands. I also rebooted the Pi and the cube.

Thank you.
Gianluca.

From the openhab.log:

2022-12-30 10:05:23.773 [ERROR] [nternal.handler.MaxCubeBridgeHandler] - Unexpected exception occurred during run of queueConsumer
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at org.openhab.binding.max.internal.handler.MaxCubeBridgeHandler.getCommand(MaxCubeBridgeHandler.java:451) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.max.internal.handler.MaxCubeBridgeHandler$QueueConsumer.run(MaxCubeBridgeHandler.java:385) [bundleFile:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

On the event.log this is what happens:

2022-12-30 10:05:23.745 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'maxSetT_living' received command 12.5
2022-12-30 10:05:23.772 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'maxSetT_living' predicted to become 12.5
2022-12-30 10:05:23.792 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'maxSetT_living' changed from 12 to 12.5
2022-12-30 10:05:46.454 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'maxSetT_living' changed from 12.5 to 12

Solved! The issue was the PercentType and DecimalType: removing [%.2f] from any item definition soled the problem. Maybe some issue migrating from OH2 to OH3?!
Check this post:
https://community.openhab.org/t/max-of-multiple-items/13507/5