Melcloud Binding Error - Login error, reason: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $

Hello to all,

Yesterday I had a poweroutage and sisce then I can not login to the melcloud account with the binding.

Could someone give a help regarding this error.

Best regards

Sorry I can’t help - but I’m now getting the same error. I haven’t changed my configuration (although I have restarted the openhab pi - for other reasons).

See MELCloud Binding Mitubishi - #85 by April_Wexler

1 Like

Thank you very much for your input. I am already implementing what is suggested on that thread.

Best regards.

Maybe time to protest against Mitsubishi reign of terror.
They should provide a better solution than to just block people “randomly” for using their product.
I asked them what is an excessive traffic. Everyone should complain to MelCloud to let them know their “security implementation” is not worth much if it blocks normal traffic.
I changed to 600s but since I have to wait for “hours to see if it works” I still find this behavior unacceptable.
If my account would be part of some “bot-net” why do I not receive some email stating your account have accessed MelCloud to many times during the previous period of time. Please restrict access to x number of times per hour etc.
As far as I am concerned this topic is not resolved as long as MelCloud is restricting our access.