Meteostick synology

Hi. I am trying to connect to a Meteostick installed at a synology Nas with openhab2. When I trying to connect meteostick to OH2 the OH2 shutdown. I try to connect to port /dev/ttyUSB0. When I use Domoticz it works, but I want to use OH2.
The logfile shows this:
2017-12-29 01:06:00.116 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘meteostick:meteostick_bridge:5368269b’ changed from UNINITIALIZED to INITIALIZING
2017-12-29 01:06:00.193 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘meteostick:meteostick_bridge:5368269b’ changed from INITIALIZING to UNKNOWN
What can be wrong?

It’s probably worth checking the logfile to see if it has any more information - otherwise enable debug mode and see if that provides more information…

You may need to load some additional kernel modules for using serial ports. See also this thread

Hi. I look in the thread you gave me and when I used the -dmesg-command follow text appear:
Do you think this enough for communication or do I need further serial drivers?

Hi. I have find a log-file ( hs_err_pid21884.log) with this fault:

Is this any you recongnize?
Grateful for all the help I can get.

I guess this shows some sort of problem in the serial driver, but I’m not really sure what - sorry.

@Enebacken Perhaps your Synology DiskStation uses an ARMv5 processor (see this DiskStation device table)? It looks like the nrjavaserial library is not compiled for that architecture (see Makefile).

There does seem to be a libNRJavaSerialv5.so part of nrjavaserial-3.12.0.OH.jar which is defined at another place in the source code. But still you could be running it on some kind of incompatible architecture.

The upstream project also supports armv8 and armv8hf :slight_smile: