[Miio] No error of Roborock vacuum reported

Hello there,

I am not sure whether this or GitHub is the right place to post this. If you think GitHub would suit it better, just let me know=)

I recently bought a Roborock Q7Max vacuum and am currently working on implementing it into OpenHAB. This works great so far. Now I have noticed that the error-channels don’t seem to work:

I put something in front of the docking station to the vacuum would be unable to return to its dock. After some trying it have up. The vacuum said its problem out loud, the (Xiaomi) app shows an error but none of the channels report any error.
App:

(Translated: Docking station could not be reached, please remove obstacles)
OpenHAB:

String StatusErrorCode        "Error code" {channel="miio:vacuum:Staubsauger_System_Staubsauger:status#error_code"}
Number StatusErrorId          "Error"      {channel="miio:vacuum:Staubsauger_System_Staubsauger:status#error_id"}
Number CleaningLastCleanError "Error"      {channel="miio:vacuum:Staubsauger_System_Staubsauger:cleaning#last_clean_error"}
10:40:48 (01. 06.)    Item 'StatusErrorCode' changed from NULL to No error
10:40:48 (01. 06.)    Item 'StatusErrorId' changed from NULL to 0
10:42:38 (01. 06.)    Item 'CleaningLastCleanError' changed from NULL to 0

Does anybody face the same issue?

you can enable the debug log, check the responses for status message.
Maybe they have added some new data element to the status message that the binding is not capturing.

Thats a good idea, will try this