Missing meter_reset command for several ZWave devices

I’ve just installed OpenHab2 and found out that the meter_reset commands are missing for my Zwave devices. So I added them myself and compiled the zwave binding. So far it is working good with e.g. my “ZW075 Smart Energy Switch 3rd Edition”, but I’am not sure if I added this correctly for the Qubino devices.

I’ve got an ZMNHBD Flush 2 relays and a ZMNHAD Flush 1 relay. Those devices have multiple endpoints. (The Flush 2 relays has three endpoints, 0, 1, and 2)

Do I also have to add a meter_reset for every of those endpoints or is just one required? And what exactly is the difference between the endpoints? (meter_kwh seams to report the same value as meter_kwh1, but meter_kwh2 is different)

When everything works fine I will create a pull request for this so everyone can use those commands in the next version.

I haven’t figured out what the channels exactly to, but they all provide separate values and can also be reset separately. I’ve just created a pull request for all my devices: https://github.com/openhab/org.openhab.binding.zwave/pull/352

I can’t seem to get the meter_reset working with the ZW075, at least it’s not listed in habmin as a channel …(Build: 1036)
@chris, can you see any reason for this?

PS: I updated the ZW075 device in the db (atleast I think I did) with the reset_meter option last week or so but according to the db page it’s not been updated since early august which makes me somewhat confused… :grin:

For some reason it was exported, but didn’t get into the binding. I’ve just re-exported it and will update the binding tonight or tomorrow night. Hopefully that will resolve this.

1 Like

Perfect, thank you! :slight_smile: