Motion sensor hsm100 fail to initialise

Sorry - just to be clear, what is “this issue”? This thread is very long and discusses many issues…

it is about the zwave serial handler with queue full, causing the zwave controller to stop communicating with the network. Someone mentioned that this might be caused by dead nodes that can not be removed from the network. In my case node 35 is one of those. Only a reboot can restore normal operation.

I’m not sure this is related - but Chris - you may remember the issues I had with the new binding, where no devices would be identified, and that I restored a backup of the stick to get it going. The ONLY difference, that I am aware of, between the backup and the problematic stick was that I had also included the HSM100 in the non-working stick.

I have not yet re-added the hsm100 to the now working network, due to not having had the time.

This may not be related at all, but, I thought I should highlight. However, this does not explain why my system worked fine with the mainline 2.0 binding.

@chris
Hi Chris, since there are no reports anymore that indicate the hsm100 sensor isn’t working for somebody, I assume it’s working perfectly for everybody :slight_smile:

Could you please send back the device and wrap it as I did? Thanks a million for all your hard work.

Best regards,
Raymond

Hi Raymond,
Sure - I think I can find the device :wink:

Can you PM me your address - I think you’ve probably sent it in the past, but let’s be sure :wink:

Cheers
Chris

PM send :slight_smile:
Did you get it?

Br,
Raymond

I just wanted to confirm that now, the HSM100 works perfectly for me.
@RayBe thanks for sending the device
@chris, thanks for putting all the work into fixing the problem.

Hi Chris,

Sinds its been over a year that nobody is reporting any issues, we can safely say, its working :smile:

Could you please send me the device back?
Thanks for your work.

Best regards,
Raymond