MQTT Broker offline COMMUNICATION_ERROR

Hallo, ich bin neu hier und habe openhabian-pi-raspios32-v1.6.2 auf meinen Raspberry4 installiert. Dieser ist per LAN unter 192.168.178.9 (openhabiandevice), bzw. unter WLAN 192.168.178.10 zu erreichen. Als Things sind bereits 26 Shellys zu erreichen. Leider macht mir der eingerichtete Broker Probleme. Als IP habe ich 192.168.178.9 eingetragen - wie der Raspberry selbst. Ich hoffe, dass das so stimmt. Als Error code bekomme ich: COMMUNICATION_ERROR
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: /192.168.178.9:1883
Den Port 1883 habe ich auch schon gegen 1884 ausgetauscht, weil dieser durch eine erste Testversion von openHab auf meiner Synology 218+ benutzt wird.
Ein weiteres Problem stellen 2 “Shelly-uni” dar. Diese werden wohl noch nicht von openHAB unterstützt - ließen sich aber bei den Shelly Binding´s unter “Unknow Shelly Device” einbinden. Sie geben: CONFIGURATION_ERROR
IP address of the Shelly device is missing.
zurück. Dabei ist die 192.168.178.240 o.k… Beide lassen sich aus dem Netz per http ansprechen und funktionieren auch mit der Shelly app.

Über Hilfe würde ich mich sehr freuen.

English please

google translation:

Hello, I’m new here and have installed openhabian-pi-raspios32-v1.6.2 on my Raspberry4. This can be reached via LAN under 192.168.178.9 (openhabiandevice) or under WLAN 192.168.178.10. 26 Shellys can already be reached as Things. Unfortunately, the broker that has been set up gives me problems. I entered 192.168.178.9 as the IP - like the Raspberry itself. I hope that’s true. The error code I get: COMMUNICATION_ERROR
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel $ AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: /192.168.178.9:1883
I have already exchanged port 1883 for 1884 because it is being used by a first test version of openHab on my Synology 218+.
Another problem is represented by 2 “Shelly uni”. These are probably not yet supported by openHAB - but could be integrated into the Shelly bindings under “Unknow Shelly Device”. You enter: CONFIGURATION_ERROR
IP address of the Shelly device is missing.
back. The 192.168.178.240 is ok … Both can be addressed from the network via http and also work with the Shelly app.

I’d be happy for help.

Please can you show us your configuration of your MQTT Bridge Thing in openHAB?

If it is more convenient, there is also a German language forum.
openHAB - KNX-User-Forum

Sehr gern. Wie kann ich das am besten machen?

passt das so?
UID: mqtt:broker:4085eb219c
label: MQTT Broker
thingTypeUID: mqtt:broker
configuration:
lwtQos: 0
publickeypin: true
keepAlive: 60
qos: 0
reconnectTime: 60000
host: 192.168.178.9
secure: false
certificatepin: true
lwtRetain: true
enableDiscovery: true

Hier noch eine Ergänzung. Wenn ich die IP Adresse gegen den Hostnamen “openHABiandevice” austausche, bekomme ich die Antwort
COMMUNICATION_ERROR
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: openhabiandevice/127.0.1.1:1883
Wie kommt er da auf die IP 127.0.1.1? Ist das irgend eine Standardadresse, oder ist die noch irgendwo falsch hinterlegt?

I cannot help much with German, as I cannot speak it, but if you are interested today i just finished configuring mosquitto on Raspberry Pi 4 and it is working both with username/password non SSL and username/password with SSL.
I advice you follow this wonderful guide Mosquitto SSL Configuration -MQTT TLS Security and you do things step by step, that is

• first you test mosquitto alone,
  • you test mosquitto and the bridge
    -you add username and password management in mosquitto and then test the bridge
  • you add SSL and test and test with openhab.
    It took some hours but I guarantee it works.
    I’m here if I can help further :slight_smile:

Hi, I had the same problem (OH2/Rasp.4)! The system (incl. MQTT broker was running perfectly) and (why ever) the MQTT crashed with the same failure (io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel $ AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: /192.168.178.9:1883).
I tried many things…the solution for me was to delete and reinstall mosquito (was really easy, w/o other additional installation - all devices works well) .

Delete Mosquito:
sudo apt-get purge --remove mosquitto*

and
sudo apt-add-repository --remove ppa:mosquitto-dev/mosquitto-ppa

Reinstall with OH config:
sudo openhabian-config

Good luck!