Very useful! Thank you.
Thank you! Great tool!
Thanks for this great tool
Is there a specific reason why hiding is useful, I would guessed just keeping it collapsed would suffice ?
Not terribly useful…
We are more using these kind of apps to monitor our own generated traffic
It’s interesting but it’s “busy” and may affect the performance of the app.
And, I think your app has a memory leak because after leaving it on for a couple off hours my computer was very slow and recovered as soon as I closed the app.
I released a new version, 0.1.3
Changelog since 0.1.0:
- Add search function
- Fix a crash on windows
- Greatly increase performance
- Improved memory management
- Show broker statistics (Settings sidebar)
- Show more content in topic preview
- Make right sidebar resizable
- Plot topics in a graph
- Delete retained topics with a click
- Fixed minor visual imperfections.
Hope you enjoy =)
Nice tool… one suggestion though, did you consider adding multiple mqtt servers? Like profiles or smth like that?
Great tool Thanks for posting
Is a planned feature, coming soon.
And it’s done, new version is out! (v0.2.0)
- Connection Manager
- Recursive topic deletion (Purges retained subtopics with a click)
- Custom topic subscriptions
- UI is nicer
- Fixed some bugs, added some bugs
- Binary size has been reduced by ~60%
Version 0.2.6 is out
Get it on https://mqtt-explorer.com/
It has been too long since the last release.
Since then over 8000 lines of code have changed, a lot of things have improved.
- Add a pause function
- Add light / dark themes
- Add localized date formatting
- Allow pinning self-signed-certificates
- Allow copying values from the message history
- Buffer changes while in pause mode
- Improve layout
- Improve numeric plot layout and smooth curves
- Improve scroll behavior message history
- Improve performance and memory footprint by ~30%
- Improve text selection behavior (Ctrl+A) for value preview and history
- Immediately apply changed settings
- Fix memory leak on search and disconnect
- Deactivate auto-update for Windows portable releases.
- Fix OSX code-signing and auto-update
Love it. Thanks for the work.