Multiple Partitions using the OpenHab Alarmdecoder

Has anyone ever worked with the alarmdecoder binding (IP Bridge) and successfully displayed two keypads that control separate partitions (two different addressMasks)? I can get one keypad/partition to display correctly on the Basic UI just fine. It doesn’t matter which keypad I use, only one will display.

Here is my bridge:

Bridge alarmdecoder:ipbridge:ad1 [ hostname=“XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX”, tcpPort=10000, discovery=true, timeout=10 ] {
Thing keypad partition1 [ addressMask = “100”, sendCommands = true, sendStar = false ]
Thing keypad partition2 [ addressMask = “400”, sendCommands = true, sendStar = false ]
}

Here are my items that are assigned to the sitemap:

String     Keypad1StatusText       "Partition 1 [%s]"         <siren>    (GrpAlarm, GrpHome)
{
    channel="alarmdecoder:keypad:ad1:partition1:text"
}
String     KeyPad2StatusText       "Partition 2 [%s]"         <siren>    (GrpAlarm, GrpHome)
{
    channel="alarmdecoder:keypad:ad1:partition2:text"
}

Like I said, one will display on the sitemap just fine. I can choose either KeyPad1StatusText OR KeyPad2StatusText, but not both at the same time. I’m starting to think it’s not possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you even find the problem? There is nothing that I know of that should keep multiple keypad things from working.

I’d suggest defining the things and items in the UI rather than with a file, at least for testing, to make sure they are being defined correctly. Also, the address masks in your thing file look odd to me, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that they are wrong since I don’t know which bits are supposed to be set.