My node-red + HomeKit + OpenHAB setup

Thanks, I am actively reading that link already and was able to sort out the dimmer part, but stuck with the colortemp as oh sends 1-100, while hk sends something like 140-460

Hmm, so the colorTemp is also a percentage value?

Then we at least have to know the minimum and maximum value in Kelvin which your lamp supports to convert that value into Kelvin and then to Reciprocal Megakelvin

It is an Osram classic b40 tw and it supports 2700-6500
If I am not mistaken it is a range of 130-346 (mired)

Update: @rkrisi my mistake. I missed to set item command on the oh item, now it works. It accepts 0-100 as in the oh paper ui.
Now the only remaining thing is to elaborate the strange behavior when adjusting the brightness or color temp in HomeKit and then the slider jumps back and forth before it sets the target value.
ā€¦and to convert HomeKit values to oh values for color tempā€¦ I will try this with a range node

Hey all, as @rkrisi mentioned Iā€™m not around openhab much anymore these days as Iā€™ve switched to 100% node red in my house.

Iā€™m still happy to help support but itā€™ll be easier to find me on the github page here. Please review the wiki page, old issues, and feel free to open a new issue if youā€™d like more help!

I check here every month or two but I check those github issues several times every weekā€¦

You migrated all your logic into Node-RED?
And you now only use HomeKit as an interface or do you have other interfaces (like Node-RED dashboard, etcā€¦).

I also thought about this in the beginning, but I made some wall mounted tablets for easier control (if needed, I always try to automate everything so I donā€™t have to trigger everything manually) so I need some specific interface for that also, and Habpanel works the best thereā€¦

Yep, Iā€™m 100% node red with homekit interface. Couple things on node-red dashboard but not much (mostly for debugging). Also using openzwave-mqtt for the bulk of my switches.