My.openhab not working since August [SOLVED]

Trying to get back into openhab, and noticed my old IFTTT applets aren’t working. Logged into my.openhab.org and see that my items haven’t refreshed since August. Here’s what I have tried.

Restarted service
Rebooted Pi
Monitored my OpenHab.log during the restarts and found an out of date binding for my Nest thermostat.(thanks @watou)
Replaced my binding from the link in the Docs section
Verified that my secret and UUID are good.

Not sure what else to check or if there is a log that woudl show stuff failing. Any help is appreciated.

Just throwing out the #1 suggestion… is your java up to date? You need and updated version that does not update automatically via apt-get.

I’m on mobile but if you search the forum for “my.openhab java” you’ll probably find a ton of threads on it.

java -version
java version "1.8.0_65"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_65-b17)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 25.65-b01, mixed mode)

sudo apt-get install oracle-java8-jdk
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
oracle-java8-jdk is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

I will keep digging through the forum for now. Thank you for the help.

Ok… updating Java is not the easiest process. After uninstalling, RPi kept defaulting to OpenJDK. Had to follow and adapt these instructions to fix it.

Now things are checkinging in (woot!) but I can’t open the site from my.openhab. I will post more info when I get home.

Disregard, I am good to go! Thank you for your help. I never realized that RPi was so odd about Java.