Myopenhab.org down?

Same here.

504 Gateway Time-out since today morning and over the past days several times.

Same over here in the Netherlands

That’s the current status

That is the history and does not reflect the current status.

However you are right, there are too much outages at the moment.

Same here, several times, always when I make time to work on this. I thought I was doing something wrong but I got some service back this morning.
Was offline last night, was offline last Tuesday, and a few other times. Error 504.
Although its back now I cant get alexa skill to login, I assume its related.

@digitaldan: Any official statement about the problems during the last days?

Donation needed to fund more RAM/CPU/NETWORK on the Cloud VM?

Hello,
http://status.openhab.org not reflect the real status
Here is my test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alsGwq0AkMw

Hey dexterbot80, have you tried OBS? You can record straight to YouTube and such. Also, I cannot log into the myopenhab either. Hopefully this is fixed soon as I need to make some changes.

I can not log in to myopenhab.org also

504 Gateway Time-out issue

Become a member :grinning:
http://www.openhabfoundation.org/members/membership

I’m thinking about reverting to the hue emulation service, the skill is unusable at the moment. :rage:

Currently, the Alexa skill doesn’t seem to provide anything the hue emulation doesn’t. Personally, I prefer the benefit of local control.

I am able to log on now, but it says it is offline. Could anyone help with what maybe wrong?

Please see this post.
Note that myopenHAB is just a reference installation of openhab-cloud, which is all public and open source. So anyone who is familiar with node.js, redis, Mongo, etc. is invited to look at the code to make it better and more stable - PRs are always welcome!

Hi,

thanks for your note. I think most people understand that this is a free service and provided at best effort.

However, many people noted that the status page is not reflecting real user experience. I don’t know how the status is checked, but I have observed quite frequenty that the cloud service is not working despite the status showing green. That was also the case when I posted my note.

The only reliable indication seems to be that an issue has been observed that day. That’s usually a pretty good indication that something is not working properly. So the status page for sure has room for improvement. I hope it is not a simple ping. Adding a time stamp to the issue report would also be useful and probably not too difficult.

Regards, Thomas

Site appears to be down / not responding, although status page shows OK.

Nope, fully working for me.

I was actually referring to both home.myopenhab.org and the interface for the iOS app which were available shortly, then down. They both are not responding.

Thanks for clarifying Robert. I tried to login, which was working.
Our active monitorings and the status page are not able to track this issue atm.
While writing this, I was able to acces my basicUI through myopenHAB.

It seems to be working but response time is very, very slow.
Log shows cloud is connected, status page is green.
My Android app needs about 45 seconds to connect.