Myopenhab.org issues

+1: I experience the same error after logging in onto my myopenhab.org account.

Sounds like this may be an issue with our container, i’ll take a look as well

This is fixed now, email should be working.

1 Like

i logged in, and then a second after the issued appeared. After that each time i try enter i get the issue. I have refrrshed the browser cache (CTRL-F5). It didnt help.

EDIT - Just tried from my home office PC… No issue…
The issue I had yesterday was from my outside office PC.

Thanks, i will look at it, we recently switched over to using containers and this looks to be an issue with our alpine base image.

I just made a small change, can someone confirm the timezone error is still happening ?

1 Like

Ahh sorry forgot to test it today at my remote office… Will try tomorrow.

Hi All,

I just recently did a fresh install of openHab on a Synology NAS after I was running it on macOS before.
I connected to myOpenHAB and all seemed to work fine. But now, none of the data on myOpenHab seems to update. I don’t see updated online/offline status and I don’t see new items.
Still, the new items seem to be there since I can access them through Google Home and I can change their status through Google Home.

Is this related to the recent issues?

Thanks, Hannes

No we disabled this quite some time ago as we were seeing significant performance issues, i’m not 100% sure when it will be re-enabled.

Seems like the issue is gone. I´m at my external office now, and connected to myopenhab.org just fine, using the very same computer and browser.

Great work as usual, Dan! :+1:

Glad to hear, thanks for checking.

Hi all,

I don’t know if it’s the same problem but when i try to login on the site.
A white page appears with the message “Internal server error”.

Somebody else encounter the same issues?

Can you post a screen shot?

I tested with my mobile. I succeed to establish the connection.
I tried in firefox and chromium on my computer.

While investigating problems with my Amazon echo/openHab skill, I discovered that all the devices in my Devices list within Amazon account are unresponsive. I checked the openHab infrustructore status and everything is reported good. When I try to access myopenhab.org via Apple Safari, I get “internal server error”. When I access it using Chrome I can log into my account, but when I try to access my dashboard it times out. When I try to access my system via my iPhone app (without wifi, so I’m using the remote url path) it doesn’t work. Something is not right but I’m not sure where the problem liest. There is a disconnection somewhere. Is the infrastructure really running at 100%?

Same here. My google devices say that openhab is not available
When I click on my dashbord in myopenhab.org I receive an error.

Working fine for me today.

Hello everyone,
I want to reset my password on myopenhab.org. But I do not get a email to reset.
When i try to make a new account with the same emailadress I get the message that theire already is an account.
Can I try something different to fix this issue?

Hi, please send an email to support@myopenhab.org from the account you wish to reset from and i can generate a reset link for you. I’m sure you have done this, but just in case, check you spam folder as sometimes this email can get flagged.