MyQ/Chamberlain/Liftmaster Openhab connection problem

Ah waow. It does, and it works. Thanks all!

On to the next config. This one promises to be a PITA. I only hope I won’t be.

1 Like

I am getting the following error when it attempts to login:

Authentication challenge without WWW-Authenticate header

How can I fix this?

Did you happen to make an edit to your myQ gateway thing in Paper UI? I’ve found even a name change does this for me. If I delete the gateway thing and re-add these errors go away.

Thanks! that did the trick. It is functioning properly now.

I can get this far - I put in my userID and password and my gateway is showing up as “ONLINE” in Things configuration in PaperUI. But when I try to do discovery of my garage doors I get nothing. And if I try to manually configure garage doors it just says “UNINITIALIZED - HANDLER_REGISTERING_ERROR”.

What do I need to do to make this work?

Hello, I finally upgraded MyQ from the v1 to the v2 add-ons. So far working good! But (yeah, there’s a but), if the garage gateway lose internet (I had some internet issue lately and also power outage), the gateway thing will say “UNINITIALIZED - HANDLER_REGISTERING_ERROR”. And it never try back to work unless you either restart openhab, delete the thing or what I to is simply disable/enable the thing. But still, something should be up to initialize when it’s down each 5 min or so. A good thing I still have the myq app on my phone, would have lock myself out of the garage a couple of time XD