Netatmo binding connected but no Energy

• openHAB version: 4.0.4
  • Netatmo Binding: 4.0.4

Dear Sirs,

I am a newbie to the platform and I am testing the Netatmo binding. It looks like it can’t connect to Energy components which are available on my Netatmo dev account, while Weather ones are properly discovered and work, therefore I suppose the account is properly bound.

I have tried auto-discover and manually creating the Energy items from the GUI as well, using the component’s ID I can see from the Netatmo Dev portal. Things manually created stay with “Unknown” status.

In the logs I see that discover fails:

2023-11-05 13:36:25.833 [ERROR] [nternal.DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl] - Cannot trigger scan for thing types '[netatmo:tag, netatmo:valve, netatmo:smoke-detector, netatmo:weather-station, netatmo:home, netatmo:doorbell, netatmo:thermostat, netatmo:person, netatmo:presence, netatmo:welcome, netatmo:indoor, netatmo:wind, netatmo:siren, netatmo:outdoor, netatmo:rain, netatmo:home-coach, netatmo:co-detector, netatmo:room, netatmo:plug]' on 'NetatmoDiscoveryService'!
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "org.openhab.binding.netatmo.internal.deserialization.NAObjectMap.values()" because the return value of "org.openhab.binding.netatmo.internal.api.dto.HomeData.getModules()" is null
2023-11-05 18:44:22.813 [DEBUG] [handler.capability.RefreshCapability] - Module refreshed, next one in 606 s
2023-11-05 18:47:38.200 [DEBUG] [tatmo.internal.handler.DeviceHandler] - Initializing handler for bridge netatmo:home:3946c1b8a7
2023-11-05 18:47:40.400 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception: 
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "org.openhab.binding.netatmo.internal.deserialization.NAObjectMap.values()" because the return value of "org.openhab.binding.netatmo.internal.api.dto.HomeData.getModules()" is null

Has somebody a clue about this problem?

Thanks in advance