Netatmo binding2 error for thermostat

im trying to get the thermostat component of the netatmo2 binding work but its throwing the following error in the log

11:48:04.063 [INFO ] [me.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - ‘netatmo:NAPlug:154e1606e54’ changed from OFFLINE: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a string but was BEGIN_OBJECT at line 1 column 2324 path $.body.devices[0].therm_program…program_id to OFFLINE: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a string but was BEGIN_OBJECT at line 1 column 2323 path $.body.devices[0].therm_program…program_id

M

Going to take a look at this. Api answer may have evolved or deserialization too strict.

1 Like

any news

Envoyé depuis un mobile Samsung.

-------- Message d’origine --------

did you forget to add content :slight_smile:

No, no news on it - I do not reproduce the problem on my side.
I’ve made a side correction that prevented binding to go online if station was not activated. Will push it, once merged could you please try again ?

doesnt look like your updates have hit the cloudbees build yet so i will have to wait to test, unfortunately i have no dev environment

actually this looks very similar to https://github.com/openhab/openhab2-addons/issues/805 where the declaration needs changing in the swagger lib ?

looks as though 805 does fix this, ive updated the issue on Github to reflect this