Netatmo - Presence Snapshot etc. not working (except Floodlight and Timestemp are OK)

Hello Everyone,

I am lost…

(Running on openHAB 4.1.0.M3, Netatmo Weather Station, Wind, Rain a bunch of cameras and KNX)

Since I was forced to move to oAuth2 I had to move to OH 4.x. All went well except that I simply cannot see for example any snapshots of my Netatmo Cameras. The only data I can see is the Timestamp of last motion detection and of course I can switch the floodlight (which is good).

Already tried to delete the whole Netatmo binding and configuration two times. Debug log shows no errors at all. Weatherstation is running. Bridges are working. Authorization seems ok as well.

Using UX for the configuration. Last time I got it working was “file based” on OH 2.x. with old oAuth.

Any idea ?

BR

MisterBop

I do not need immediate response from my cameras therefore I thought standard polling would be enough (that was the setup I used to have with OH2).

Is it possible that events like detection of HUMAN or getting a snapshot of last motion detection is nowadays only possible with webhook configuration?

The Trace log doesn’t look too bad. I can see details regarding my cameras and a successful closing of the request. Is there any file location where I might see a potential screenshot on my local drive or is it stored in the OH DB?

see https://github.com/openhab/openhab-addons/issues/15883

Many thanks Jürgen!

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.