Netatmo setup in openhab

Hello,

I am new in openhab and i would like to integrate my netatmo weather station in openhab

I have cretated the app in dev.netatmo.com and now i have the client id #; client secret #; Request token URL and Authorize URL

I have added the above in the openhab.cfg file save it and replace it in the configurations folder

etatmo:refresh=300000
netatmo:clientid=123456789012345678901234
netatmo:clientsecret=ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHI
netatmo:refreshtoken=ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDE

what i do not understand is what i will have to do with the following and what will be the next steps

curl -d ‘grant_type=password&client_id=123456789012345678901234&client_secret=ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHI&username=example@example.com&password=example&scope=read_station read_thermostat write_thermostat’ ‘https://api.netatmo.net/oauth2/token

Please see the wiki for basic openHAB usage. Download the demo, study it and experiment with it to help you understand how Items, Rules, Persistence, and Sitemaps work and interact with each other. Look at the Netatmo wiki page for specifics on how to set up Netatmo Items in particular.

The curl command will give you your refresh token, you need to use the client id and client secret for the app you created. From there you can copy the examples, and replace the id’s to match your devices.

Have you found out what to do with the curl function, and how to use it? I have looked at the wiki pages, but need a little help to move forward…