Netatmo vs. more indoor modules

Hi, I have successfully installed the Netatmo binding on OH3 followed the guide - https://www.openhab.org/addons/bindings/netatmo/. Everything works fine. But I have more indoor modules and also in total 2 main units. I can easily configure the Things

Bridge netatmo:netatmoapi:home “Netatmo API” [ clientId=“”, clientSecret=“”, username = “”, password = “”, readStation=true, readThermostat=false] {
// First floor bridge
Thing Netatmo_Main_Living_Room inside “Netatmo Inside” [ id=“” ]
Thing Netatmo_Outdoor_Warehouse outside “Netatmo Outside” [ id=“”, parentId=“” ]
Thing Netatmo_Additional_Office inside “Netatmo Inside” [ id=“”, parentId=“” ]
// second floor bridge
Thing Netatmo_Main_Kids_Room inside “Netatmo Inside” [ id=“” ]
Thing Netatmo_Outdoor_Warehouse outside “Netatmo Outside” [ id=“”, parentId=“” ]
Thing Netatmo_Additional_Playroom inside “Netatmo Inside” [ id=“”, parentId=“” ]
Thing Netatmo_Additional_Bedroom inside “Netatmo Inside” [ id=“”, parentId=“” ]
}

But I am not sure how to configure items. For example this:

Number:Temperature Indoor_Temp “Temperature [%.1f %unit%]” {channel = “netatmo:Netatmo_Main_Living_Room:home:inside:Temperature”}

Returns temperature from the main unit from the channel:

netatmo:Netatmo_Main_Living_Room:home:inside:Temperature

But how can I return the same temperature from the other main unit? If I type:

Number:Temperature Indoor_Temp “Temperature [%.1f %unit%]” {channel = “netatmo:Netatmo_Main_Kids_Room:home:inside:Temperature”}

Its of course duplicated name (even that channel is different). But I cannot change the name “Indoor_Temp”.

How to solve this? The same issue is with all additional indoor modules.

Thank you.

Hi, always when I try to change in .items file the name of items it stops working. How comes that I cannot change the item name?

This work:

Number:Temperature Indoor_Temp “Temperature [%.1f %unit%]” {channel = “netatmo:Netatmo_Main_Kids_Room:home:inside:Temperature”}

This does not work:

Number:Temperature Indoor_Temp_1 “Temperature [%.1f %unit%]” {channel = “netatmo:Netatmo_Main_Kids_Room:home:inside:Temperature”}

And I only changed the name from “Indoor_Temp” to “Indoor_Temp_1”

Thank you for your help :pray: