Netatmo WelcomeHome events trigger channels not triggered

Hi, I want to use trigger channels of the WelcomeHome thing in my rules, but they seem to not working.
I use openHAB 3.2.0.M3 Milestone build along with latest Netatmo binding version.
Here’s what I’ve done:

1. All basic setup for the binding to work, and it does - regular (non-trigger) channels, which are bound to items, such as: welcomeHomePersonCount, all “Welcome Person” things related channels, do receive updates.
  2. Set up a reverse proxy in my Apache server for the Netatmo API URL (http://local.openhab.ip.address:8080/netatmo/%id%/camerahttps://my.server/netatmo/%id%/camera)
  3. Filled in the “Webhook Address” parameter in the Netatmo API thing configuration (https://my.server/). After saving the binding had written the following into DEBUG logs:
2021-10-23 23:21:26.264 [DEBUG] [nternal.handler.NetatmoBridgeHandler] - Initializing Netatmo API bridge handler.
2021-10-23 23:21:28.266 [DEBUG] [nternal.handler.NetatmoBridgeHandler] - Initializing API Connection and scheduling token refresh every 5400s
2021-10-23 23:21:28.886 [DEBUG] [ternal.webhook.WelcomeWebHookServlet] - Started Netatmo Webhook servlet at /netatmo/xxxxxxxxxx/camera
2021-10-23 23:21:28.887 [DEBUG] [nternal.handler.NetatmoBridgeHandler] - Setting up Netatmo Welcome WebHook
  1. Filled the Webhook URI in the Netatmo Development console, as for some reason it was empty there after I have applied config changes in Openhab.
  2. Set up 3 test rules which are supposed to notify me in Telegram when a trigger channel is fired: 1st rule for the cameraEvent channel of the Welcome Home thing (which should work even without webhook setup, as stated in the documentation), 2nd rule for the welcomeHomeEvent channel of the Welcome Home thing, 3rd rule for the welcomeHomeEvent channel of the Welcome Camera thing (as I don’t know for which of the two things this channel is going to be triggered). The rules work by themselves if triggering them manually.

And when my camera registers a new event, the only thing I see is a new line in the logs:

[DEBUG] [ternal.webhook.WelcomeWebHookServlet] - Event transmitted from restService

and none of my 3 rules is being triggered.

Hmm, when I was writing this post, I have checked the logs again, and now I see another thing there - the following ERROR messages are appearing regularly, started around an hour after I have set up the webhook:

2021-10-25 09:51:50.919 [ERROR] [ternal.webhook.WelcomeWebHookServlet] - Could not start Netatmo Webhook servlet: servlet already registered with a different alias
javax.servlet.ServletException: servlet already registered with a different alias
        at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.spi.model.ServerModel.addServletModel(ServerModel.java:119) ~[?:?]
        at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.internal.HttpServiceStarted.registerServlet(HttpServiceStarted.java:246) ~[?:?]
        at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.internal.HttpServiceStarted.registerServlet(HttpServiceStarted.java:226) ~[?:?]
        at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.internal.HttpServiceStarted.registerServlet(HttpServiceStarted.java:210) ~[?:?]
        at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.internal.HttpServiceProxy.registerServlet(HttpServiceProxy.java:69) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.netatmo.internal.webhook.WelcomeWebHookServlet.activate(WelcomeWebHookServlet.java:67) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.netatmo.internal.handler.NetatmoBridgeHandler.lambda$0(NetatmoBridgeHandler.java:135) ~[?:?]
        at java.util.Optional.ifPresent(Optional.java:183) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.netatmo.internal.handler.NetatmoBridgeHandler.connectionSucceed(NetatmoBridgeHandler.java:134) ~[?:?]
        at org.openhab.binding.netatmo.internal.handler.NetatmoBridgeHandler.lambda$1(NetatmoBridgeHandler.java:156) ~[?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

Netatmo Development console shows webhook status as “Good”:

Can you confirm you’re using the currently in PR version or the one provided in current addons repo ?

Ok, seeing the log, I understand you’re using official version of the binding. This one has not been updated since a while.
You could try using this version

Hi, thank you for the quick answer! Do you know when the version you’ve provided is going to be merged to the official one? It’s not very urgent for me to make these triggers working - so if it’s a matter of several weeks, I’d better wait and just update from the repo, rather than remove the official binding together with all configured things and related items, and recreate all my setup from scratch with the manually installed version.