• Rules code related to the issue
    • Services configuration related to the issue
  • If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
    Platform - Synology DS 1517+
    CPU/RAM - INTEL At GHz/ CPU cores 4/ RAM 16GB
    OS - DSM 6.2.1-23824 update 4
    JAVA - 1.8.0_201
    openHAB - 2.4.0.000

Following the instructions on how to setup openHAB. Set to install Network Binding and the circle just spins. It never gets installed.
My Synology NAS is using a 10 GB network card. Could this be the issue?

Thanks in advance.

Reload the page. Does it show as installed, uninstalled, or still spinning?

I reload the page and it shows as uninstalled. The right column says Install. I click it and it starts spinning again.
I looked at the log and found this error several times at the end of the log (probably listed the same number of times I tried to install Network Binding).
2019-02-20 15:51:25.116 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-network’: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-binding-network; type=karaf.feature; version="[2.4.0,2.4.0]"; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=openhab-binding-network)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=2.4.0)(version<=2.4.0))" [caused by: Unable to resolve openhab-binding-network/2.4.0: missing requirement [openhab-binding-network/2.4.0] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=org.openhab.binding.network; type=osgi.bundle; version="[2.4.0,2.4.0]"; resolution:=mandatory [caused by: Unable to resolve org.openhab.binding.network/2.4.0: missing requirement [org.openhab.binding.network/2.4.0] osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.commons.net.util)"]]