Network binding shows device offline but I can ping the device from other RPi

I have picked up a issue with my setup. and have no idea what it could be.

my OpenHab shows my 1 Ap to be offline. but it is actually connected to that AP Via Ethernet.
if I ping it from my OpenHab Remote db (Raspberry PI 3B) it works(connected via Wifi) .

OpenHab runs on a laptop with ubuntu installed . (more Power and ram )

From my basic ui AP1 Roof Is off.

Screenshot 2019-02-08 at 12.48.43

Ping it form openhab server Term.

Screenshot 2019-02-08 at 12.51.17

Then pinging it from same server just ssh in to my raspberry PI Remote DB .

Screenshot 2019-02-08 at 12.53.25

Network.things

Thing  network:pingdevice:AP1_Roof                  [hostname="192.168.1.3" , refreshInterval=60000 ]

System.items

Switch   AP1_Roof                           "AP1 Roof"                                 <keyring>                          (System)                      {channel="network:pingdevice:AP1_Roof:online"}

If you switch to a servicedevice and ping an open port on the AP does it still fail? Presumably port 80 would be open to serve the administration web interface.

I have pinged it from everything on my network and they all can ping the AP. the openhab server is running on a laptop that I have ubuntu on . with openhabian manuals installed. but it can’t ping that AP. but it can ping my other routers on the system

if you can’t even ping m the command line then we are unlikely to be able help on this forum. It’s not an OH problem but a general networking problem.

I made a rookie mistake . the ip address of my server was bound to a different Mac address.

sorry for the noobi mistake