New insteon unknown codes

I’ve got a new 2334-222. With it I’m starting to see new missing codes:

got unknown command code 0x1C
bad data received: got unknown command code 0x1C
got unknown command code 0x62
bad data received: got unknown command code 0x62
got bad data back, must assume message was acked.
got unknown command code 0x44
bad data received: got unknown command code 0x44
got unknown command code 0x62
bad data received: got unknown command code 0x62
incoming message does not start with 0x02

I found some of the codes in the manual.

@Bernd_Pfrommer are you still the main guy for the insteon binding? Or have you moved on to other things?

How do you have it configured? The 2334-232 for both 6 and 8 button are in the list of supported devices, have you tried using one of them? Both the 2334-232 and the 2334-222 are documented in the same developer notes, so they should work the same way.

I haven’t really been working on the binding for a couple of years due to focus on other projects. I will have to read the code again to understand where the error messages come from.
My gut feeling is that they do not come from the new device, but that your modem may be going bad.
How often do you get these messages? Is disabling the device temporarily an option? Like pulling the button out and waiting to see if the messages stop?

This is my config for the new outlet.

Switch Light_Garage “Garage Lights” ( gGarageLights,gInsideLights ) { insteonplm=“XX.XX.XX:F00.00.14#loadswitch” }
Switch Garage_Entry_SwitchA “Garage button A” { insteonplm=“XX.XX.XX:F00.00.14#keypadbuttonA,group=0xf3” }
Switch Garage_Entry_SwitchB “Garage button B” { insteonplm=“XX.XX.XX:F00.00.14#keypadbuttonB,group=0xf4” }
Switch Garage_Entry_SwitchC “Garage button C” { insteonplm=“XX.XX.XX:F00.00.14#keypadbuttonC,group=0xf5” }
Switch Garage_Entry_SwitchD “Garage button D” { insteonplm=“XX.XX.XX:F00.00.14#keypadbuttonD,group=0xf6” }

I’m using a hub not a plm. I’ve had it a few years so it could be going bad.