New openHab2 EnOcean binding

Hi all,

I released a big update for this binding. The main feature is profile support. Rocker switches use the system:rawrocker channeltype now, to use the system profiles for On/Off and dimmer items. So you do not need to define rules anymore to switch items on or off. Instead link your rocker switches directly to the corresponding items. Furthermore I implemented a Play/Pause profile, to control (Play/Pause and volume up/down) your Sonos devices with a rocker switch.
However to be able to use this feature you have to redefine your rocker switches. The rocker switches still emit trigger events (DIR1/2_PRESSED/RELEASED), so you can still use them in rules for advanced features. You just have to update the events in your already defined rules (@peter.boehm, @Pezzi42).
To be able to use your rocker switches with profiles in the right way, I seperated the F6_02_01/02 EEP in two different EEPs. F6_02_01 emits DIR1 on the upper rocker, F6_02_01 emits DIR2 on the upper rocker. So maybe you have to switch the EEP of your rocker switches.

If you own an enocean device whose EEP is not implemented yet, you can now define a GenericThing. These things can receive and send any enocean message. However the conversion of these messages into openhab state updates or the conversion from openhab commands has to be defined with transformation functions by yourself. A mapping example can be found on github.

Cheers