New openHab2 EnOcean binding

Hi Daniel @fruggy83

Is the retry policy included in the 2.5.0.M2 release of the Enocean binding? I wasn’t able to find the thing parameters retryInterval and retryTries for my rollershuter things D2-05-00 and for my switch things D2-01-12.

Best regards Raphael

@AlexKid have you gotten the A5_14_0A profile to work? Would you mind sharing your things and items definition? I also see the debug messages as you did, but fail to connect those with a manually defined thing (not talking about any transformation yet).

Got it working finally, not with D5_00_01,A5_14_01_ELTAKO, but with A5_14_09 as written above.

Hi Klaus,

2019-08-31 13:18:47.572 [DEBUG] [ernal.transceiver.EnOceanTransceiver] - RADIO_ERP1 with RORG Unknown for payload D0066405820A680000FFFFFFFF5200 received

your _Irgendwo thing seems to send smart ack messages. In this case it sends a message with RORG D0, which is currently not supported by the binding. I am working on these smack messages. However currently I do not see any workaround for you. Sorry.

Best regards
Daniel

Hi Raphael,

sorry I had not found time to merge this feature back to the official binding yet. I have got a new project at work and was quite busy the last weeks before my vacation. However it is getting better…

Best regards
Daniel

Hi Basti,

thanks for the log. I cannot find an UTE teach in message from your device. Therefore it cannot be recognized by the binding. Can you post the link from the fhem where they got it to work?

As @dominikkv already mentioned

While the search indicator is on screen, activate teach in mode on your device (UTE). Sometimes there is a button you have to press / long press, sometimes there is a spot where you have to hold a magnet, look it up in the manual.

Maybe you just have not activated the teach in mode of your device correctly.

Best regards
Daniel

Hi Basti,

sorry, I have to read first and answer later :smile: I found your link to the fhem forum. However there is no hope for a quick solution

Am Schalter selber lässt sich kein learn Telegramm auslösen. Ich konnte auch nicht herausfinden ob dieser so etwas überhaupt kann.
Anlernen von FHEM ging deshalb nur über Remote Management und “remoteLinkTable in ”.

RemoteMan is currently not supported by the binding.Do you have an Opus tool where you can trigger an UTE teach in message?

Best regards
Daniel

Hi Daniel

No problem and thanks for your feedback.

Best regards
Raphael

Hi Daniel,

the sensor you have identified possibly causes the malfunction is an Easyfit ETHS wireless temperature & humidity sensor. In the available manuals I couldn’t find anything about smart ack support. I assume the sensor (I have 2 in service) is not able to do that or it is not reported!??
On the other hand if the sensors are cousing this issue, why is that not present in version 2.5M1?? (I have just switched back to M1 and this sensors are working properly without stopping receiving messages). If the binding has not changed where it should caused by? Could that be an issue from the sitemap/items files also?
My installed sensors/actors in total (maybe you can find any other incompatibility with the current binding version):

Thanks a lot again for you great support
Klaus

Hi Klaus,

I found the following in the ETHS manual

In addition, ETHS reports its internal energy level using a SIGNAL telegram of type 0x06

This is the problematic telegram which causes the receiving interruption. These signal telegrams are used during smack teach in too. So I thought it would support this.

On the other hand if the sensors are cousing this issue, why is that not present in version 2.5M1?

They (not me) removed a try/catch block in the receiving part of the binding, which I implemented to catch all problems with unknown telegram types silently.

My installed sensors/actors in total (maybe you can find any other incompatibility with the current binding version)

The Permundo and Nodon sensor should not do any problems, as they are working at my setup flawlessly. Maybe the other EasyFit sensor also send this signal telegram. I am thinking about implementing this type of telegram. I will keep you informed.

Best regards
Daniel

Sorry, that was me :-/
Did a PR to revert this: https://github.com/openhab/openhab2-addons/pull/6050

@dominikkv thanks a lot, PR already approved by me, waiting for another approval.
@kdmsch PR should be contained in 2.5M4

Hi,

tried to use percentage with the rollershutter today (Eltako FSB14) but did not get it working.
As soon as the percentage is not 0 or 100 it does not send anything to Enocean at all.
Up, Down, Stop, 0, 100 is all working.

Any idea?

Thanks
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

did you used a file based configuration? Can you post a config for a FSB here? Which version du you use?

Best regards
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

updated today :slight_smile:, openHAB 2.5.0~S1645-1 (Build #1645)

Thing:
Thing rollershutter Buero_R “Buero_R” @ “Rolladen” [ enoceanId=“FFEAC0AD”, senderIdOffset=93, sendingEEPId=“A5_3F_7F_EltakoFSB”, receivingEEPId=“A5_3F_7F_EltakoFSB”, broadcastMessages=true, suppressRepeating=false ] {Channels: Type rollershutter:rollershutter [shutTime=25]}

Item:
Rollershutter Buero_R “Buero R” (gRolladen) {channel=“enocean:rollershutter:enoceanpi:Buero_R:rollershutter”}

Tried in a rule:
Buero_R.sendCommand(50)

and in sitemap
Switch item=Buero_R mappings=[UP=“open”,STOP=“stop”,DOWN=“close”,70=“70”]

Regards
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

if you understand German, you could look at this issue where I am discussing the FSB14 integration. You should change two things:

1. Thing: Add F6_00_00 to the receivingEEPId
  2. Item: Disable autoupdate, it is set to true by default

This should solve your problems.

Regards
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

yes I‘m German and read the discussion. As I have also a Weberhaus many things are the same.

I will try your changes tomorrow.

Thanks

Thomas

Hi Daniel,

I don’t get it working :disappointed_relieved:

I have tried
thing:

Thing rollershutter Buero_R "Buero_R"  @ "Rolladen" [ enoceanId="FFEAC0AD", senderIdOffset=93, sendingEEPId="A5_3F_7F_EltakoFSB", receivingEEPId="A5_3F_7F_EltakoFSB,F6_00_00", broadcastMessages=true, suppressRepeating=false ] {Channels: Type rollershutter:rollershutter [shutTime=25]}

But I always get a configuration error.

I found that two other rollershutter with same config do percent down, but always down.
So if I send sendCommand(20) it goes to 20%, if I then send sendCommand(10) it goes 10% down, so to 30%.

In PaperUI some rollershutter get information regarding the percentage, some not but all with same config?!

How do I have to config the thing?

Regards
Thomas

Hi Daniel,
Thank you very much for implementing a solution. So I will have my installation working almost properly again. With this experience I will proceede a litte bit more conservative with installing new Enocean components. But what I would like to imply some heather control Thermostats. I have seen the following Link: https://github.com/openhab/openhab2-addons/issues/5053 - is that device working well with the present Enocean version in openhab?

Best regards
Klaus

Hi Klaus,

kudos have to go to @dominikkv, he re-implemented the exception handler. Many thanks :+1: . Furthermore he implemented the Hora support too and owns such a device. So @dominikkv is this device working well with this binding? I would guess so.

Best regards
Daniel