New openHab2 EnOcean binding

Not really working :frowning:
When I switch the light with my physical switch, the value of brightness, or even the z switch on/off won’t recognize the lamp status

Was someone successfull with pairing dimm actuators or roller shutters from Eltako? I am using the „Tipp-Funk“ devices tf61d and TF61J.

Did you set your dimmer to an „Eltako dimmer“ on the Dimmer channel properties?
Whats the BA of your FAM14?

I am using both, dimm and rollershutters actuators with this binding in HomeKit. But I use the series 14 devices from Eltako. (This shouldn’t make any difference)

1 Like

Noy not really. Or I don’t know how to? Let me have a look.

Do you see anything in the log (set the addon-log-level to debug) if you switch the FUD ?

I use (textual) the “autoupdate=false” setting in the item-definition because I only want to have the ack-messages from my FUD61 to move the slider/dimmer-value in OH. Perhaps this is your issue ?

Have to correct myself. Yes I did.

I will check that. Do you have an example for me?

Thing centralCommand 0504E550 "Deckenlampe Wohnzimmer" @ "Wohnzimmer" [ enoceanId="0504E550", senderIdOffset=5, sendingEEPId="A5_38_08_02",receivingEEPId="A5_38_08_02" ] {
    Channels:
        Type teachInCMD : teachInCMD [ teachInMSG="E0400D80" ]
        Type dimmer : dimmer [ rampingTime=0 ]
    }

And item (also for Alexa as she doesn’t like the “autoupdate=false”:

Dimmer eg_wz_l_deckenlampe "Wohnzimmer" <light> (gLicht,gEG,gWohnzimmer,gLichterWohnzimmer) 
    {channel="enocean:centralCommand:gtwy:0504E550:dimmer", autoupdate = "false"}
    Dimmer eg_wz_l_deckenlampe_alexa "Wohnzimmer" 
        {alexa="PowerController.powerState,BrightnessController.brightness" [category="LIGHT"],
        channel="enocean:centralCommand:gtwy:0504E550:dimmer"}

Let me try this :stuck_out_tongue:

Well
 The autoupdate idea is not working. It only seems that my dimmer in the sitemap is always switching to off

Any further ideas? :frowning:

I don’t have a fam14 yet. I am only testing the enocean stuff on OH.

That would only indicate that OH doesn’t receive the status messages properly :slight_smile:

You’d need to check if the status telegrams are really sent, properly received and mapped to the correct OH item 

I will check that tomorrow :smiley:
Too late for today. Are u available tomorrow maybe? :stuck_out_tongue:

Best wishes, thank you very much and have a nice evening

Okay. I already set the log-level to DEBUG, as you can see here:

2020-10-30_09h11_46

I will upload the log infos today evening.
Best wishes.

guys I just downloaded the openhabian image and putted in on the sd card and put this into the pi and started it. I think I have an connection problem with my ethernet. I don’t see an IP. It says “Unable to parse ip. Please debug.” I do not plan to use the pi with wifi. Could someone assist please?

Please read here :

it is saying “Network is unreachable”
and giving some lines ->
W: Failed to fetch 

You’d better open a new thread, as this is not related to the EnOcean binding.

1 Like