Hello,
many thanks for providing the new version of the entry in the DB and the new XML with the new command classes.
What is the category HVAC? The device is plugged on the circuit as a wallplug.
All other looks fine, so I’ll mark it as review. I’ll try your new XML myot2_0_0.xml (or a new jar-file?) on April 9, then I’ll not at home before.
I’d published my old generated XML from the DB of smarthome.org as described in your first post: https://community.openhab.org/t/update-zwave-binding-with-new-updated-device-xml/147248 .
I’d created the directory for the new manufacturer in the jar-file. It seems ok, the channels in the Web-Interface are available, but without data, when I connect it to the boiler. I hope, in the new version it will be better.
@Bob:
- the ‘tank capacity’ we should ignore (it is not included in the new version)
- your question in edit3: I’m using OH 4.1.
Jens