I made the error of installing Zulu Java 11 first. After I found that V 8 is what to use I did an uninstall of 11 then, installed Zulu 8 (latest). CMD JAVA-version produced the proper v 8.nnn.
BUT- (after reboot) when I attempted Start.bat it returned “Expecting 11”
Looked in registry but did find it.
It is hiding somewhere…
- Platform information:
" * Hardware: _CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage_8GB AMC core2
- OS: _what OS is used and which version_Win 10 64
- Java Runtime Environment: _which java platform is used and what version_8-40…
- openHAB version:
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: