Ng-Repeat Function in HabPanel Custom Widget Not Working as Expected

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to design a custom widget for HabPanel that repeats the status of all my batteries in my setup. I know I can create and configure a widget for each item individually, but using the repeat function must be more efficient, especially if I add new devices to my setup.

I’ve found the repeat function and I’m getting one column that lists 6 of my items correctly. However, the second and third columns just repeat the items in the first column. What part of the repeat function, I am not understanding? I’m pretty sure it has something to do with my (mis)understanding of the ng-init and model part.

<

div class="row" ng-repeat="item in itemsInGroup('Batterien') track by $index" ng-if="$index % 3 == 0">

<div class="col-xs-2">
    <div ng-init="model0={'name': itemsInGroup('Batterien')[$index].label, 'item': itemsInGroup('Batterien')[$index].name} ">
      <div ng-if="item.state == 'OFF'">
        <div class="widgetTitle">{{item.label.split(':').slice(0,2).join(':')}}</div>
        <div ng-include="'/static/images/battery_full.svg'"></div>
      </div>
      <div ng-if="item.state == 'ON'">
        <div ng-include="'/static/images/battery_low.svg'"></div>
      </div>
    </div>
  </div>
  <div class="col-xs-2">
    <div ng-init="model1={'name': itemsInGroup('Batterien')[$index+1].label, 'item': itemsInGroup('Batterien')[$index+1].name} ">
      </div>
      </div>
    </div>
  </div>
  <div class="col-xs-2">
    <div ng-init="model2={'name': itemsInGroup('Batterien')[$index+2].label, 'item': itemsInGroup('Batterien')[$index+2].name} ">
      </div>
      </div>
    </div>
  </div>

<div class="clearfix visible-xs-block"></div>  
</div>

This is what my widget looks like so far:

Any assistance or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Rob