Nikobus scheduled status refresh fails

Dear all,

I have been using the Nikobus binding for a while now, and it’s really great and stable. One thing I still haven’t got to work though is the feedback status update:

My services/nikobus.cfg looks like this:

My items look like this:

Then finally my sitemap:

This works for sending commands, but as the scheduled status refresh keeps on failing, switch states obviously get outdated when they’re being controlled through physical buttons in the house. What should I be looking at to fix this?

I experience the same thing. Every ± 24 hours I need to reboot my system to get the states back to normal refresh. I am running the snapshot apt version of May 15th

If you say reboot your system, do you mean reboot your raspberry? Because if I restart the service through Karaf, I’ll get this error right after the first try.

Indeed reboot raspberry

I can confirm. I had it working for 3-4 days, after which suddenly the error messages started to appear. Restarting the bundle or the whole raspberry doesn’t even solve the problem. It looks like it’s kind of hit and miss when the status update starts working.

Can we loop in the original developer on this problem? Or how can we get this more stable?

@davy is the creator of the nikobus binding