No enum constant org.openhab.binding.hue.internal.State.ColorMode.2

Hi everyone,

I am facing the problem since approx one week that my deconz hue binding produces the following error:

2022-12-19 19:42:26.582 [WARN ] [ue.internal.handler.HueBridgeHandler] - An unexpected error occurred: No enum constant org.openhab.binding.hue.internal.State.ColorMode.2
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant org.openhab.binding.hue.internal.State.ColorMode.2
	at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:240) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.hue.internal.State$ColorMode.valueOf(State.java:1) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.hue.internal.State.getColorMode(State.java:194) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.hue.internal.handler.HueBridgeHandler$2.updateGroups(HueBridgeHandler.java:304) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.hue.internal.handler.HueBridgeHandler$2.doConnectedRun(HueBridgeHandler.java:232) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.hue.internal.handler.HueBridgeHandler$PollingRunnable.run(HueBridgeHandler.java:130) [bundleFile:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

Someone else facing the problem or has an Idea what the problem is about? The issue occurred the first time I added 2 GU10 zigbee devices from Linkind to my deconz configuration. I can control the lights but sth. is not right.

My current thing config for these two new lamps

Bridge hue:bridge:XX [ ipAddress="XX", port="8081", userName="XX"] 
    {
        0220 Light5_1       "Zigbee_GU10_Light6_1_li"   [ lightId="26" ]
        0220 Light5_2       "Zigbee_GU10_Light6_2_re"   [ lightId="27" ]
    }

corresponding items:

Group  gLight5                  "XX [%s]"       <lightbulb>                                                             { alexa="Endpoint.Light" } 
Dimmer ZigLight5_Dimmer		    "Dimmen"        <slider>	  (gLight5)	["Setpoint","Light"]	        { alexa="PowerController.powerState,BrightnessController.brightness", channel="hue:0220:00212E03B617:Light5_1:brightness", channel="hue:0220:00212E03B617:Light5_2:brightness" }			
Dimmer ZigLight5_Farbtemperatur	"Farbtemperatur"<temperature> (gLight5)	["ColorTemperature"]			{ alexa="ColorTemperature", channel="hue:0220:00212E03B617:Light5_1:color_temperature", channel="hue:0220:00212E03B617:Light5_2:color_temperature"}

But I assume the issue is not related to the config, more to the bulb itself?! But even after deleting the two things, the issue message remains. Even if I keep only one of the approx 20 different bulbs and smart plugs, the issue is coming. Someone an idea?

Kindly,
Woogi

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.