No Item in inbox

Hi,

i installed openhab via apt-get on my rasbian with an knx board.
i chose standard installation and than fired up the paper UI.
so far so good.
for a first test i just installed the Kodi and the Squeezebox binding.
but for some reason i am not able to get any items in my inbox, none of my 2 KODI installations get displayed, nor does my squeezebox.

Any hints what i could do in order to find them?
just to be sure … i am able to ping the kodi installations form my openhab raspberry.

Did you follow http://docs.openhab.org/addons/bindings/kodi/readme.html#preparation ?

In question of squeezebox: Did you change any ports at the squeezeboxserver (cli, web)?

i doublecheckt, and the server was wrong, so now i got the server in my inbox, but still non of the players, nor any Kodi mediacenter :confused:
an is it possible that the Mediacenter has no “api”? so there a no command?

I am of no help for Kodi, but your squeezebox players will only show up in your inbox once you add the squeezebox server

Kodi should work out of the box when remote control is enabled (see link above)

I was just searching for someone who experienced this too. Auto discovery only worked for me after I had enabled Settings> Services> UPnP/DLNA> Allow remote control via UPnP. I’m not sure what the default configuration is for Kodi, so I may have disabled it at some point. The documentation should probably include this.

Now I just need to figure out the error I get when trying to add the thing from the Inbox (I’m using version 2.2.0.201709032148 of the binding with 2.2.0 snapshot #1003)…

2017-09-05 14:12:20.152 [WARN ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Cannot create thing. No binding found that supports creating a thing of type kodi:kodi.