No queryable persistence service registered - at Startup

Hello, I recently moved on from Odroid to Pi3 after several good years with Openhab…sometimes (not always) i can see the following log messages and it seems that these warnings are the reason that Openhab stops/lags the bootup a lot…any idea what is wrong?, see also my persistence config…the strange thing never had this issue with Odroid, did not change a thing, simply copied the complete installation to Pi3…so its a complete clone…and btw. yes the JAR file is in Addons…and logging works fine…

2016-10-22 08:48:44.983 [INFO ] [c.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'timer.rules’
2016-10-22 08:48:45.706 [INFO ] [.o.io.habmin.HABminApplication] - Started HABmin REST API at /services/habmin
2016-10-22 08:48:45.716 [INFO ] [c.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'default.rules’
2016-10-22 08:48:51.672 [WARN ] [.o.c.p.e.PersistenceExtensions] - There is no queryable persistence service registered with the name 'rrd4j’
2016-10-22 08:49:05.410 [WARN ] [.o.c.p.e.PersistenceExtensions] - There is no queryable persistence service registered with the name 'rrd4j’
2016-10-22 08:49:19.682 [WARN ] [.o.c.p.e.PersistenceExtensions] - There is no queryable persistence service registered with the name ‘rrd4j’

rrd4j.persist:
// persistence strategies have a name and a definition and are referred to in the “Items” section
Strategies {
// for rrd charts, we need a cron strategy
everyMinute : “0 * * * * ?”

Items {

MyTemp_Outside,MyWind_Speed,TempWoZi,HumWoZi,MyHumidity,MyRain,RH_basement,FibMotion_Temp,PufferState,RestO2state,EGthermo,DGthermo : strategy = everyMinute
    Hofer_Temps*,PowerMap*,EGvlauf,OGvlauf : strategy = everyMinute
    LivingRoom_Power,PowerTotal,PV_Power,Devolo3_Power : strategy = everyMinute
    HOtemp,NG4Top1temp,BaseESPtemp,DBtemp,BaseESPhum : strategy = everyMinute

}