"Node error Size error 1<>2 from config_40_1" Fibaro Wallplug FIBEFGWPF-102-5 problems

Hello,

I have a new Fibaro Wall Plug (FIBEFGWPF-102-5) since a few days. I am using openhab 2.0 with z wave binding 2.0 and aeon AEOEZW090-C USB Stick. The wall plug is working but I get the following error:

Size error 1<>2 from config_40_1

Here are the actual properties of the wall plug:

In addition I have the following error after ever restart of the system:

[ocol.ZWaveController$ZWaveSendThread] - NODE 2: Timeout while sending message. Requeueing - 1 attempts left!
16:35:43.690 [ERROR] [l.serialmessage.SendDataMessageClass] - NODE 2: Got an error while sending data. Resending message.
16:35:48.696 [ERROR] [ocol.ZWaveController$ZWaveSendThread] - NODE 2: Timeout while sending message. Requeueing - 0 attempts left!
16:35:48.698 [ERROR] [l.serialmessage.SendDataMessageClass] - NODE 2: Got an error while sending data. Resending message.
16:35:53.705 [WARN ] [ocol.ZWaveController$ZWaveSendThread] - NODE 2: Too many retries. Discarding message: Message: class=SendData[0x13], type=Request[0x00], priority=Config, dest=2, callback=38, payload=02 03 70 05 10 

This will repeat 2 or 3 times and finally the wall plug works. The only mysterious behavior is, that the log shows sometimes a state change from on to off (without a my interference), but the plug is still on.
My other z-wave devices have no problems.

Thank you for your help and have a nice weekend!

Greeting Johannes

I have the same wall plug with OH2 and experience the same error message.

Since today, I have no idea…

@chris: Do you have an idea?

I would need to check, but I seem to recall this issue in the past where Fibaro changed the size from 1 to 2 bytes between firmware versions. The above states you are using the released version - I would suggest to change to the latest snapshot and see if the problem is still there - I think it will be fixed, or if not we can address it then.