- Platform information:
Hardware: Raspberry PI 3
openHAB version: 2.5 stable
- Issue of the topic: expose items to myopenHAB cloud to use for IFTTT
Hi, I have a new system installed and i am trying to expose one item to myopenHAB.
What I did:
- installed openHAB Cloud.
- logged into https://myopenhab.org and updated the accout data (UUID and secret)
- checked the connection: logentries are good and the account in myopenhab is online. -> OK
- created item and a rule to post the update.
- linked the item in PaperUI to expose update
- changed the value many times but no item is shown at myopenhab.org/items
I dont´t know what I am doning wrong. I also tried to link the items in the .config file. I deleted cache. I deleted all items and events under myopenhab.org. But nothing changed.
I added my items and the rule to post update.
Do you have an idea. Thank you. BR