Not all Data in Persistence

Hi all,

i have a problem and i don’t know what to do. The problem startet whith trying to get rid of some error messages in the MySQL log. So i had to change the connectionparameter for the jdbc persistence.
I changed everything restartet openhab but first there was a permission error in mysql. I fixed that.
I don’t know what happen but at first i thought there where no Data coming to mysql. But later i saw that some things send to mysql while others won’t do that.

In mysql processmonitor i see some established connections from openhab. And i already changed the debuglevel to trace but there are no error messages and i don’t know where to look and what to change. I don’t think that mysql is the Problem because of there are some connections and some things are sending their data but i don’t know what to do.

Maybe i should say that in the same step i changed from 3.2 to 3.3

Does anyone have an idea where to look or what to do to get some errors?

:face_exhaling:

Today i tried to downgrade back to 3.2. After the downgrade was finished no things where shown but all items where there. After upgrading back to 3.3 everything was like before the downgrade.

Is this behaviour after the downgrade as expected?

Might be related

good idea but i can’t find any item or thing starting with a digit. checked the schemantic model and rules also but nothing.

Today i tried to downgrade back to 3.2. After the downgrade was finished no things where shown but all items where there. After upgrading back to 3.3 everything was like before the downgrade.

Is this behaviour after the downgrade as expected?

shouldn’t it be possible to simply downgrade in minor releases?