Not connecting to myopenhab.org, only working again after reboot

Pi 4, 4gb with Openhabian, latest updates installed

Hello, so basically the problem is as described in the title. Everything works fine, the items show up, I can use everything fine, but sometimes (sometimes more than once a day), Google home seems to be unable to access the items.
Now I checked the logs, but it seems to be allright. I get some disconnected and subsequent connected to cloud messages, but these seem to be expected, and the delay between them is on only about 5 mins. As my conenction can be a bit unstable, I am not supprised about this.
However, openhab does not seem to want to reconnect to the cloud services by itself. I can see the disconnect in the myopenhab dashboard, but there is no such indication in the openhab.log. There aren’t any additional log messages indicating errors, except this:

2021-05-07 16:18:00.008 [ERROR] [internal.events.ThreadedEventHandler] - Error on event handling.
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at java.lang.String.contains(String.java:2036) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.core.automation.internal.module.handler.ChannelEventTriggerHandler.apply(ChannelEventTriggerHandler.java:91) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.core.internal.events.EventHandler.dispatchEvent(EventHandler.java:143) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.core.internal.events.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:111) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.core.internal.events.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:84) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.openhab.core.internal.events.ThreadedEventHandler.lambda$0(ThreadedEventHandler.java:67) [bundleFile:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]

I get a lot of this all over the day, and am uncertain what to think about it.
Is there anything else, except trying to get the system to reboot frequently?
Right now I have the system set to reboot at 3 am, but this does not seem like a good solution to me. Especially by now, when the failures happen more frequently.

Greatfull for any help!