Odd behavior when upgrading Synology DSM running OH

Hi all.

I have now repeatedly observed the following odd behavior that I cannot explain. I am running OH 4 as a docker container hosted on a Synology NAS. Twice now, I have updated the NAS’s DSM operating system, and on both occasions, when the system restarts, then OH will send “ON” commands to all (?) items, which, due to the connection to the KNX bus, leads to all lights being switched on and all blinds going down. The firs time this happened, my wife almost got a heart attack :slight_smile:

I wonder why this happens, in particular because it does not happen in other, similar cases. For instance, when I restart the docker container then OH will happily continue with the state at which it was left before he restart.

Is this a known problem? And is there a way to fix it? I tried to search for a solution here but could not find any.

No.

:person_shrugging:

You need to gather some logs from when this happens. Can you compare the openhab.log with events.log to determine where the commands may come from? Are there commands in events.log at all? Is it all Items receiving commands or just the KNX ones? What happens when you reboot the synology?